This elegant 2 ½-story Queen Anne home was built for Ibrahim Morrison in 1887. Morrison was one of three brothers who in partnership with their father Alva operated the Morrison Brothers mill nearby at the corner of Elm and Middle streets, along the Monatiquot River. Over more than half a century the mill, established by Alva Morrison, manufactured a variety of textiles including hosiery and underwear including “gents Fashioned underwear” until its ceased operations in 1899. The large Victorian-era home is setback from the street and the front yard was infilled with housing lots after WWII, almost entirely obscuring the home from the street. The home features irregular massing, a corner tower, and textured cladding of clapboards and shingles. The shingled upper stories are decorated with alternating banks of fish scales. The home appears to have since been converted to a multi-family dwelling.