Located at 241 Kent Street in Brookline, this gorgeous Queen Anne/Colonial Revival home stands out for its amazing architecture. The home was built in about 1890 for Andrew Jackson Houghton, a businessman who co-owned the Vienna Brewery in nearby Jamaica Plain Boston. Mr. Jackson died in 1892, likely a year after the home was complete and his widow, Harriet lived on the property until her death. The home was later occupied by the MIT Fraternity of Beta Theta Pi, from 1925 until 1946. Most recently, the home was purchased by Boston Children’s Hospital as the Yawkey Family Inn, a residence for families of patients for short-medium stays nearby the hospital. They completed an appropriate addition at the rear while restoring the main home.